Sunday, October 10, 2010

8:15

Kid: The kids gets up. Eats a bowl of Captain Crunch, then goes to school and shoots 15 people.
Counselor: How does that make you feel?
Kid: What? How would that make anyone feel. I thought he was bluffing. He talked about it all the time. Told me he was going to make everyone pay for what they have done that no one ever sees. Tells me that the popular kids can't do anything wrong, no matter what they get themselves in to. Even the bad publicity is good for them. Then he goes to school, pulls out like 17 guns and ends people's lives.
Counselor: What was it like for you to see what you saw?
Kid: We were just walking. He told me that I could still get in if I wanted. I laughed it off. He pulled out an assault rifle and shot me first in the stomach. They everyone started running. Papers were flying everywhere, bullets whizzing by everyone's heads. He was just smiling. I couldn't believe it. I felt guilty instantly.
Counselor: Do you feel bad that you didn't stop it.
Kid: No, I couldn't stop it. I am lucky to be alive...or am I? 14 out of the 15 people he shot are dead. Because he made sure they were dead. He would shoot one, then go over to them and stand over their bodies and shoot them like 10 more times. Except for me. I don't know why he didn't shoot me again.



More later...

0 comments: